Thank you for donating to your local Goodwill of South Central Wisconsin.
Goodwill gratefully accepts the following new or gently-used items in reusable condition:
– Clothing and accessories
– Books, media
– Household items
– Jewelry, antiques and collectibles
– Electrical items
– Toys and games
– Computers and computer equipment (working and non-working)
* No unassembled furniture, pianos, organs or hospital beds.
Please note that for the safety of our customers and staff, there are some items we cannot accept for resale or disposal, including:
– Building materials
– Infant furniture / seats (including cribs, car seats, strollers, hi-chairs, changing tables, swings, bouncers and walker/jumpers)
– Large appliances (including TV’s, microwaves, air conditioners and dehumidifiers)
– Mattresses and box springs
– Paint, chemicals or other hazardous materials
– Recalled products
Additional notes and hints:
– Goodwill SCWI partners with Dell’s Reconnect Program to ensure that non-working computer equipment is responsibly recycled.
– Updated recall information is available through The Consumer Product Safety Commission. We appreciate your understanding and efforts prior to donation.
– Many building materials that Goodwill cannot resell may be accepted by Habitat for Humanity of Dane County’s Habitat Restore.
– Many local municipalities and counties offer resources for disposing of items that Goodwill cannot accept:
Dane County/Madison Clean Sweep
Grant County (608-723-2675)
Jefferson County (920-674-7101)
Madison/Dane County Clean Sweep