We’re hiring! Goodwill of South Central Wisconsin (Goodwill SCWI) is looking for talented people at all levels of experience in retail, mission programs and administrative/operations roles. We offer competitive wages and a variety of full and part-time employment options.
Goodwill SCWI is a local non-profit, serving communities in 14 Wisconsin counties. Our mission is to help people achieve their highest level of independence through the power of work. And how we work is as important as what we do. Our team follows five core values: Respect one another; Do the right thing; Work well together; Do it better today than yesterday; and Work joyfully.
If Goodwill SCWI sounds like the place for you, we encourage you to explore our open positions below and apply today!
If you are unable to apply online, we welcome you to visit any of our retail locations to apply in-person.
- Is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer of minorities, females, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
- Uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees.
- Federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, genetic information or protected veteran status
- Employee rights and responsibilities under the federal Family and Medical Leave Act
- Federal law prohibiting most private employers from using lie detector tests either for pre-employment screening or during the course of employment