Donate Your Working or Non-Working Computer Equipment
What you can donate:
Any brand of working or non-working computer equipment and just about any item that can be connected to a computer, such as:
- Monitors *If the glass is broken, please place the monitor in a cardboard box lined with a large plastic garbage bag, seal the box and clearly label it with “broken monitor” and the date
- Computers (desktop or laptop) *See “Hard Drives” below
- Hard drives (external or internal) *Please back up any valuable information and erase sensitive data from the hard drive before dropping it off
- Keyboards (wired or wireless)
- Mice (wired or wireless)
- Printers (laser or inkjet)
- Ink and toner cartridges (full or empty)
- Speakers (with or without cables)
- Cords and cables (including power cords and USB cables)
- Scanners *If the glass is broken, please place the scanner in a cardboard box lined with a large plastic garbage bag, seal the box and clearly label it with “broken scanner” and the date
- Software *Please include the license key
How you can donate:
Just drop your equipment off at any of our attended donation centers.
Are donations tax deductible?
Yes! If you itemize your tax deductions, you can deduct the value of your donated computer equipment. Goodwill Industries International offers a Valuation Guide to assist you in this process. For detailed information, please consult your accountant, attorney or an IRS office.