- We are a not-for-profit organization and our mission is to provide life-changing employment and housing services for area individuals with disabilities or other challenges.
- Our organization operates independently of other Goodwill organizations so that we can make decisions in response to local needs.
- All individuals employed by Goodwill or participating in Goodwill employment services earn minimum wage or higher.
- Our retail and donation programs are vital to our success. Eighty-one percent of our revenue is generated through the sale of donated goods.
- Contrary to a rumor that is circulating via the Internet and email, Mark Curran is not and has never been associated with our organization or the worldwide Goodwill Industries enterprise. To learn more, click here.
Our mission is to strengthen our community by providing supportive housing, employment services, and other assistance to local residents with disabilities or other challenges. We make the dream of self-sufficiency possible for hundreds of individuals with disabilities. We help victims of natural disasters and other emergencies. We help those who want to gain valuable work skills. It's about paychecks and pride, shelter along with hope. It's about meeting basic immediate needs. It's about starting a path toward a brighter future.
As one of the world’s most trusted charities we are committed to helping our neighbors. In 2014, 2,368 area residents received services, assistance, or training from Goodwill.
View our 2014 Annual Report to see how we are impacting
the lives of people right here in South Central Wisconsin, our environment, and local economies.
We are also committed to maintaining high standards and operating with integrity and honesty. To view our code of ethics and related financial reporting and business management practices, click here.
Thank you to our partners! Many local businesses and organizations have partnered with Goodwill. They have donated goods or services or collected goods on our behalf. Please consider supporting those businesses and organizations that have generously assisted us. To see a list of some of our partners, click here.